Body Slimming ~ Body Contouring ~ Skin Tightening
Cavitation technology introduces the use gentle ultrasound waves, which helps to achieve slimming goals.
Benefits of Cavitation
- Ultrasound Slimming Technology
- Professional and safe technology
- Non-invasive slimming treatment
- Pain-free therapy with no downtime
- Instant and long-lasting results
Abigon Pro has a unique Body Sculptor Applicator with EndoRF Technology.
The main difference of the EndoRF Technology is its internal design of RF electrodes inside the vacuum chamber: while vacuum absorbs fatty fold inside, the RF energy is evenly heating the skin.
This advanced technology helps to:
- Improve skin elasticity
- Decrease cellulite
- Increased lymphatic and blood circulation
Built-in infrared light helps to increase skin elasticity and support the metabolization of cells.
Face and Body RF Helps to:
- Firm and tighten skin
- Decrease the appearance of cellulite
- Increase skin elasticity
- Contour and shape body silhouette: arms, under-bra sagging areas, abdomen area, legs, inner thighs, etc
- Professional and safe technology
- Non-invasive and powerful local fat reduction
- Pain-free treatment with no downtime
Radio Frequency Facial, Neck, and Décolleté Rejuvenation
RF is a very effective treatment that helps treat loose skin and wrinkles by tightening the treated areas.
RF therapy helps to:
- increase tissue-oxygen supply
- accelerate cell metabolism
- stimulate collagen regeneration
- increase the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid
RF uses gentle electrical current that helps to increase skin tone and elasticity by temporary increasing local blood circulation, thus helping to improve skin cells metabolism and further production of new collagen.
RF utilizes safe and superficial current that does not affect or change the structure of the skin tissues but helps skin to maintain its natural rejuvenation process. Unlike Micro-needle RF, this RF treatment is completely non-invasive and non-aggressive for skin tissues.
* RF is not intended to be used to treat any type of skin disease. It is intended to be used by estheticians for cosmetic purposes only.
*6-8 Treatments is recommended to maximize results.
*Purchase a body package and receive a complementary treatment and a complimentary body lotion.
*Facial packages include 25% off Collagen Peptide Serum and complimentary Microcurrent Treatment.
*Pricing given during consultation
Treatment Tips for Body Slimming
1. Mandatory water consumption: 1.5-2 liters of water per day throughout the slimming course.
During this period, if the amount of water is conscientiously controlled, healthy water consumption becomes a habit, and a person transitions their diet to be more beneficial.
Consequently, decreasing of the amount of consumed food will positively contribute to the client’s metabolism acceleration and weight loss goals.
2. Stabilization of dietary regime: During the slimming course, it is recommended eating lighter meals at frequent intervals rather than eating few heavy meals. This habit has positive effects on the client’s body shape and overall health.
3. It’s not recommended to eat carbs 2 hours before or 2 hours after the procedure, but patients may snack lightly on yogurt or berries. This habit has the same advantages as staying hydrated and maintaining proper food intake.
4. Minimal physical activity during the day: steady cardio training or a 30-minute walk per day accelerates metabolism, helps reduce swelling, and provokes the quick excretion of cell dissolution products after treatment. This habit also restores muscle tone which impacts body contour and skin elasticity. Additionally, this is a great preventative measure against future swelling and cellulite.
5. Lymphatic massage: After every cavitation procedure, a beauty therapist must provide the client with a crucial massage to stimulate lymphatic drainage.